What we offer
- 4 kennel complexes to accommodate toy, small, medium and large breeds separately / family accommodation also available
- Each complex has heating, and secure, safe grassed exercise yards
- Dogs are socialised according to temperament and compatibility
- Hydro bath facility available on request
- Solar heated pool therapy available for injured or recovering dogs, or those requiring extra exercise
What we require
- Your dog will need to be up to date with the ‘C5′ vaccination, we need to sight this certificate at time of boarding
- For those dogs with special dietary requirements : we welcome you to bring food from home
- For those dogs with special medication requirements : the medication is to be in its original packaging with the veterinary dispensing label attached.
What we feed
- 4 Legs Roll
- Hill’s Science Diet products
- Chicken necks / wings
- Supercoat Dry
All dogs are given at least 4-5 hours to play in the exercise yards daily (weather permitting). Sociable dogs are likely to stay out ALL day in groups according to temperament and compatibility.